Sunday, March 18, 2007



This is my Krishna. I left Him for 'looking after' with my so called 'Loved ones who had at that time (and at this time) were/are not on great terms with me due to probably old Kaarmic debts. 'The loved ones' wanted to Keep my Krishna...So I left Him with them... and they returned Him to me battered and bruised (Leg and fingers broken) I believe that my Krishna took the hits that were meant to be for me and As such... No I have not put my Krishna into the Sea...I have kept Him. He will go with my ashes when I go and He steers me accross the Ocean of Samsaara.

Also see photos and read how I celebrated Women's Day.
Click:
http://www.dalsabzi.com/women_movement/women%20day.htmlick:

1 comment:

surjit singh said...

Hello, you have a wonderful web site and blog with noble thoughts.My best wishes.