Friday, August 31, 2007





A reader wrote:
I have grown up to become close to God in my heart, but over the year i have felt quite distant, i do feel so guilty inside, i drift off whilst praying and start thinking about random thoughts. Why does this happen? I do want to become stronger into my faith,have strong connections with God.


My reply and humble opinion:

Fluctuations in faith do happen...don't worry...
Maybe concentrate on love (to mankind in any form) and it will lead you to God.
Even Mother Theresa went through what Spiritualists claim is the 'dark night of the soul!...
I have read that it is NOT the abandonment of God...It is ego's last fight before leaving you...making you be in a limbo...where the world has stopped having its magical effect on you and you have not really achieved enlightenment...



I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Edward Everett Hale

No comments: