Sunday, September 09, 2007






I have often wondered why we yearn to travel, to explore, to learn...I have heard before (I received Divyaa's note) that 'God is in our genes' and so I suppose is the quest for Him...just like river flows to the sea...a lamp moves upward towards the sun...Humanity yearns for love!
Shakun
Follows an excerpt of a note that Divyaa sent me. It is from a sunday midday paper.

Is God in our genes? Is evolution inherent in our DNA?
... We all yearn to explore our many facets, and we all aspire to know more and seeking is a natural state of being- whether about the outside world or self! And this is what evolution is- this exploration and expansion of self- indeed the desire to be all that I am and actualize my highest potentials. This fulfillment is the very crux of ‘Why creation is?’ And in its purest understanding it is indeed God Self’s Will to Be! And thus is God in our very genes; and evolution the very life force running through our bodies, throbbing in our hearts, and keeping alive and revitalized-our minds...

Man loves because he is Love. He seeks Joy, for he is Joy. He thirsts for God for he is composed of God -Sathya Sai Baba

No comments: