Sunday, May 18, 2008


Difficult Questions. Smart Answers


Not really funny, but Me laughing all the same!

I have heard 2 new stories that give me a smart answer to those, who ask me difficult Questions...

I have been conducting spiritual classes.discourses for over 30 years.

My students are asked by family/friends what they learned on that particular day, or the day before, and my students don't remember the points in detail...and that makes them the laughing stock of those who scoff at people 'wasting their time'.

I would answer:

Do you remember what you ate last year/month/day for breakfast/lunch/dinner..? I suppose not. but yet it nurtured your body. Similarly you may not remember what you heard last month/week/year...but it nurtures your soul...

The statement that many people make is that they will go for spiritual discourses when they are old.
A man fell ill and was supposed to take the medicine after breakfast/lunch/dinner...the nurse said she would give all the doses at night in one shot! Do you think that cured him?

No comments: