Friday, July 18, 2008



ok I am back in Aamchi Mumbai!
The flight was uneventful but long!
The way I deal with it is take one flight at a time...Had to change planes 3 times!
Watched interesting films:
Walk the line, The Virgin queen, Anne Frank...all true stories!
So living the life of great people, makes time fly...
Sitting next to me on a flight was an interesting Scottish lady, 68 years old.
She lost her husband to cancer and thought to herself: Either I sink or float and fly!
And that is what she did! Fly! literally and metaphorically!
She has one daughter in Nashville, another in Singapore!
She meets them every three months for no longer than 2 weeks!
She says, she loves them dearly but leaves before they start getting into each other's space!
She has the means...so she travels..alone and at her own terms...Like me, she does not like taking tours because they treat you like sheep: Get up, sit down...move...
People tell her, like they tell me that she is brave...I think it is not really a question of bravery.
It is a question of having the enthusiasm to explore the world of the Creator...It is empowering...Think about what can be more empowering than to connect with the Utmost Artist through His Creation...It gives one a High...
So the plane flies high, Time Flies...Like in life one connects with fellow passengers (but here, without getting attached or entertain rancour)

...and before you know it, it is time to land...well no, I have not been completely honest...knees and joints feel cramped, and one does need a few day's rest to recuperate, but at my age and stage who will complain? definitely, not me!
In fact I am at the moment pampering myself by staying in bed and enjoying it!

Julie Redstone states: 'An awakened heart cannot respond indifferently to life because it sees the outstretched hand of the Creator at every turn and in every particle of experience'

No comments: