Saturday, May 16, 2009




Yamuna, was reproduced almost incarnate...Ladoo Gopal was divine The Aarti to Shrinathji was like we were in His Presence!



You all can't believe what an extremely busy day I had on Friday, the 15th of May...Why am I telling you this? Because I have realized that if one is occupied doing what one enjoys, one is able to feel happy and fulfilled...but the trick is that all actions have to be akin to meditation...It is like the Lord has brought this action in front of me...If I do not have anything which calls for my time...then let me do His bidding...
Went for some routine medical check-ups, then decided to have lunch at Wellington Mews with Aarti Hundalani and Sapna Bharvani then went for a movie with Asha Chatani and Varuna Harchandrai...note all my friends are positive, friendly, not complicated human beings... and then saw a most marvelous dance drama with Vimla Patil called Sathwaro Radhey Sham...It was a Spiritual Experience...You have seen Radha Krishna pictures, they came alive in front of our very eyes...Time literally stood still!...Do go and see it! Dont worry if some compering is in Gujarati...You will undrstand...Music and Dance is a common human language which transcends barriers! Something that touched me! Hinduism has never sought to convert...because it is the language of love and freedom to worship in your way...

Vimla Patil answers:
Dear Shakun, happy you could come with us. It was on my wish list for a long time as I had heard a lot about this dance drama. The visuals were delightful and transported me to another world of pastoral beauty with divine beings celebrating life and its joys of love and devotion. Unforgettable and timeless. Thanks for your happy company. Love Vimla Patil

My reply to Vimla:
u r sweet to thank me...actually Krishna has been answering my calls...this time through you...and mehendi lagaane wale haath, range jaate hain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted