Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jyoti Nagda is my young friend, She is participating in a “Dream Run”to raise funds for Organ Transplantation of Mr. Gangaram Mallana.

Few months back 33 years old patient Gangaram Mallana was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. He is the sole bread earner in his family with his wife and three children to look after. Working as a peon, he hardly earns enough money to run his house and now due to financial constraint, even undergoing dialysis every week is becoming unfeasible.
Pls reply to:
jyotsnagda@gmail.com

My other young friend's husband has been diagnosed with blood cancer...My friend has sold her jewelery and is ready to sell her house to pay for her husband's treatment...


My third friend to add cheer, is starting dance classes with steps of Michael Jackson...You may reply to me and I shall fwd your and participation...

No comments: