Friday, October 14, 2011



Was invited for the 'Crystals and US' book release event by Yogi Impressions.
The book is written by Dr Gulrukh Bala.
The book explains the healing, loving relationship we have with these treasures of the earth. It reveals how some of these rock crystals and gemstones can help improve the quality of our lives.
The event was held at ‘Kitab Khana’ Bookstore, Somaiya Bhavan,
Next to Davar’s College, Opp. Flora Fountain, on Saturday, 8th October, 2011

What a delightful place, Kitab Khana is!

About Crystals? I have had a long relationship with crystals. One in particular stands out. I had gone to Pune,Osho aashram. There they were selling crystals. I was informed that I should pick up one, that I feel connected with.
I connected with an egg shaped crystal that to me looked 'damaged'
I have heard that it is not very good to pick up a crystal which is not 'whole'.
I was confused and asked my attendant to reduce the price of this one. She refused and said 'pick one of your choice'. I saw a perfect piece for the same price...but I seemed to have no connection with the perfect piece.
Finally I picked the one that seemed to have a crack at the centre...
Years later, a crystal enthusiast entered my temple room and said to me that my crystal was not damaged...that in fact it had fused during two very long period of time! And that it was very powerful! I did get to experience its power during one of my illness which left me weakened...and as I recuperated I realized the crystal had darkened! Could it have absorbed my ill health?

No comments: