Friday, July 20, 2012

Gerard Senehi



Attended a session at Ms Maya Shahani residence. Google Gerard Senehi to know more about him. He reads minds, bends spoons...Here are some of the notes that attended the session including mine!


As usual the evening at your house was electrifying and awesome,Gerard not only amazed us with his unique and amazing powers,but also enlightened us on the subject of evolution and its connection to spirituality.
Combined with your lovely persona and wonderful hospitality,the evening has been immortalized in the minds of those who have been lucky and destined to be a part of it.
I thank you for the experience
Love and Best Regds,
Umesh Pherwani
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone



Dear Maya,
 The evening with Gerard was very enjoyable and I truly wish that I had been able to stay for a longer time.
 I agree with Gerard when he says that there is an unseen force at work once one perseveres in the Spiritual path.
 I believe that various doors of opportunity open as we go through the path. Most of the time people do not 'enter the door' because of fear of ridicule, rejection, failure...and these all manifest due to our 'ego'...and we lose great opportunities to grow...
 Thankyou Gerard and Maya...
Dear Maya, persevere in the path that you have chosen and I will follow...and also be by your side.
Much love
Shakun Narain Kimatrai



Dear Gerard,

It was truly an  'out of the world experience'  having you with us. Now that we know what Andrew and you are all about, I am sure collectively we can achieve some positive results.

I am copying your mail below to all the participants who came that day, so that we get inputs from everyone as to how they see themselves as catalysts in this movement.

I would request Linesh to forward us Emails of his student invitees who I have not been able to copy in this mail as I do not have their contacts. They had made some profound observations.

Look forward to receiving some inspiring inputs from all of you.

Warmest,

Maya


On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Gerard Senehi wrote:

Dear Maya,
Thank you very much for organizing the afternoon at your home! It was a beautiful and meaningful time where you created an atmosphere where everyone had the chance to take important questions very seriously. I really appreciate how you hold this atmosphere of deeper values and meaning...
Gerard Senehi, Founder,


No comments: