Tuesday, July 25, 2006


I had gone to Bangkok! Met my son and his wonderful family for a vacation...Sharing my happy moments with you! Happy moments give birth to gratitude which in turn makes you one happy person!

I saw beautiful temples...specially the one of the sleeping Buddha...
I saw an indian lady frying samosas on the street and I witnessed the dignity of labor...and I am convinced that one day she will own a restaurant!

I also saw an old (beggar) lady who was singing on the street...but there was a difference...she carried a mike with her!...Profitable to move with technology...Good investment! Don't you think?
Sincerely,
Shakun
www.dalsabzi.com

If you would like to see more of my photographs, click:

View Bangkok 2006-07-24

If you would like to read more about my travel experience, click:

http://dalsabzi.com/Articles/travel.htm

Then click on your left for the places that you would like to visit with me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»