Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sharing the following that came to me from the Internet.
Look at these words as gifts and as 'diyas' that spread light around...this Deepawali!

The Most Powerful ' Three - Words
'The following three-word phrases can enrich every relationship.
These are just three little BUT VERY POWERFUL words !!!
I'll Be There
I Miss You
I Respect You
I Trust You
Maybe You're Right
Please Forgive Me
I Thank You
Count On Me
Let Me Help
I Understand You
Go For It
We are all unique individuals.
Don't try to get your friends to conform to your ideals.
Support them in pursuing their interests, no matter how weird they seem to you.
Everyone has dreams, dreams that are unique to that person only.
Support and encourage your friends to follow their dreams.
Tell them to "go for it."

Sincerely,
Shacune
www.dalsabzi.com

No comments: