Saturday, June 30, 2007







I love sharing what I find fascinating...

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev's recipe to:

Experience peak intensity by simply sitting


…If you want to see more of life, your life energies should function at a higher level of intensity… Most people become intense only when there is danger…Now let’s say you are alive, still you can never forget those moments. Somehow they were so intense that if you just think about it, it comes fully alive. Or let’s say you are standing at the edge of a tall building, just about to fall. Do you see how intense you become? If the consequence of the fall is taken away, the fall is a damn great thing. Is’nt it?

Suppose those consequences are taken away, won’t you like to experience it all the time? All the adventure sports what do you think it is? Accidents without consequences…You jump off an airplane, at the last moment you pull the parachute. But you want to experience the fall because it makes you so intense…
Meditation is about pushing life towards its peak…
Shiva sat like this for millennia…Because He took his voltage up really high, that was how His third eye openend…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a huge statue of Lord Shiva.
Can you please tell me where this is in India?
I live in UK.

Kiran
3~'

shacune said...

This Shivji statue is in Bangalore. I remember, once as I approached the statue the song: Aana hai to aa raah mein' was on...as I reached the feet of Shivi the verse on, was: kehne ki zarrorat nahin aana hi bahut hai, is dar pe tera sees jhukaanaa hi bahut hai...

Anonymous said...

It agree, very useful idea

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=speed up 2008 1.0.0.13 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg