Sunday, November 04, 2007






On Saturday the 3rd of November, 2007 I was invited by Dr R K Anand for an MRA meeting. This time the speaker was to be Swami Rammohanji and the topic was 'Peace, within and without'
I am sharing a few points with you.
Situations are not under your control...Change your thought process...

I believe that insurance companies make money because most things that we worry about do not happen...

We get upset because of our desires...We want that people should love us, treat us with respect etc...when that does not happen...we lose our cool...

One should, as the Geeta teaches: 'Do our best and leave the rest'

Make an unconditional acceptance of life...

I say: Hari-Ichhaa

Ego and attachments also rob us of our peace of mind...

The Spiritual way to achieve 'Peace that passeth all understanding' is:
To know that: My nature is Peace...

Accept all that comes as 'Prasaad'...

No comments: