Wednesday, August 20, 2008




Alongside Ms Dodson and Myself.
Ms Dodson is the charming Computer teacher in the Franklin Road Academy and a writer of Books for Children. I enjoy her company tremendously. This time I attended a Service in the Brentwood Baptist Church of Christ (Presbyterian) I have always enjoyed places of worship. I sing along the hymns...and feel the same devotional 'high' as when I sing my Hindu Bhajans...

I was reading the other day a saying 'of African Wisdom' origin: "Before you enter into the tent of another religion, take off your shoes first; for God has already got into it long, long ago. You are rather late".

On my flight to Nashville, I met a gentleman Todd Lester, executive Director of freeDimensional (www.freedimensional.org) who works for World Peace...It is said that people meet for a purpose and nothing is a coincidence...I am the Chairperson of Women's Movement for Peace and Prosperity...Does God have something in mind? Only time will tell!

No comments: