Sunday, September 14, 2008


Alongside Ritika Maheshwary who worships Ganpatiji and brings Him lovingly to her home every year. Her parents Abha and Ram believe more in the love that they bestow on Him rather than feelingless rituals and elaborate prayers.



Alongside Vinita Girish Singh...We lovingly called her Bubbly. She attended my Geeta class as a young teenager, today her children are teenagers. What I like about Bubbly is that she is really bubbly and is always full of gratitude and never fails to remind me whenever she meets me that she started her Spiritual journey with me.
God bless you and your family!


Alongside Lakhi and Kavita Melwani. We have been friends for a long time. Time has come, not for partying together but for praying together!

Alongside Indu Chellaram and myself. I have known Indu since the last over 45 years...ooops now you can calculate my age! Never mind, one is as young as one feels! You can feel the affection between us even though we do not meet as often as we would like to due to pressing commitments...but this Ganpati who so looks like Shirdi Sai Baba brings people together and is'nt that what Lokmanya Tilak's vision was?

Alongside, attended a ROCK SATSANG (which finds its roots in the Art of Living Courses) conducted by Anuraag Dhongial, Ajay, Vipul, which is becoming extremely popular in the city. With a set up of electronic guitar, drums and casio. What a great way to get youngsters hooked to Shlokas, bhajans and Bhakti songs...

Alongside holding hands (Vimla and me) in the Benign Presence of Ganpati Bappa at Vimla Patil's home...I would like to draw your attention to the beautiful hand made shawl that am wearing...It has been lovingly made and sent to me by someone I love as dearly as I do a daughter/sister...
I have also read that: at a certain church people crochet/ hand make shawls and give them to their loved ones...Obviosuly love, affection and blessings get woven into it.
Thankyou my dear Anju, May God bless you!

To make a better acquaintance of Ganpatiji,
Click:
http://www.dalsabzi.com/Language_Festivals/Ganesh_Chaturti.htm

No comments: