Tuesday, November 25, 2008



I have been hearing Brahmakumari Shivani's gyaan on Aastha at 7.10pm. I find her answers inspiring...ao when I was invited to hear her live at the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan on the 17th Nov 2008, I went! The hall was packed...
Some points:
If you were to meet the President for a while would you leave your mobile on?
We have time for everything and everybody but no time for ourselves...
To give happiness to others we need to be happy...
Actually, I dont want happiness...I am happiness...It is not about getting happiness, it is about accessing happiness that is already there...

We want our husband, children, boss to be perfect...perfect according to our perception...So I will be happy when everything is perfect...that is not possible...actually everything is perfect...We do not see it because it is not our perception...

Instead of using anger as a weapon, use love as a motivator

Dont deal (with situations, people) HEAL!

Accept... Say it is ok
Dada Jashan Vaswani says: Say kabool
Sri Morarai Bapu says: Jab aapsey log poochhein ki aisa kyon hai...to hans ke javaab do, ki bas yoon hai...

No comments: