Monday, August 24, 2009



The charming lady you see alongside is one of the most remarkable I know.
She is Mala Daswani...I have known her since I was young...She has an uncanny sixth sense, has managed to overcome serious physical ailments and continue to smile.
I am not surprised that she has been elected President of Rotary club, Queen City Bombay. She mentioned in her speech that her pet project is empowerment of women...Maybe we shall continue to connect since I believe in the cause... Hari Ichhaa!

A reader replies:
yes shakun dear , yes im with you mala is a deserving President of Rotary , she has worked for it & sacrificed her rummy too, me 2 know her from child hood day one she came into our nani!s family we are proud of her & love her send my salute to her. you too are our precious gem of our Gita class of 21 club proud to know u & have u in our groups. love u for all d information u send us THANKU.ASHA ( POONAM)

No comments: