Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I read a new concept yesterday. People regularly ask me my 'thought' concerning Free Will and Destiny. You may like to read what I have to say on Karma and its theory on my website (Search 'Karma theory dalsabzi)
What the note read is this: If one believes that one has free will (at least to an extent) one will utilize ones faculties to overcome ones difficulty...
I am reminded of a story: God asked a person to move the door from a cave...he tried and tried abut was unable to move it...Dejected, the person told the Lord 'As hard as I tried, I could not open the entrance to the cave' The Lord replied: I only asked you to move it, never to open the entrance...the opening I will do...you just have a look at your muscles...'
If one looks back, it is the time of adversity that made one 'grow' the happy times were to take a breather...

No comments: