Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I told GOD: Let all my loved ones be healthy and happy forever...!

GOD said: 4 days only....!

I said: OK! let them be SO ON a Spring Day, A Summer Day, AN Autumn Day, and A Winter Day.

GOD said: NOOOOOOOOOOO 3 days..

I said: OK! Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

GOD said: NOOOOOOOOOOO, THEN 2 days!

I said: OK! a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).

GOD said: NoOOOOOOOOOOOO just 1 day!

I said: Yes! OK!

GOD asked: Which day?

I said: Every Day in the living years of all my friends!

GOD laughed, and said: You Sindhis know how to negotiate. But since you are praying and asking happiness for your friends, I can't refuse. I love everyone who thinks of others first, so don't you worry...All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day!



ALL THE BEST! MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY & HEALTHY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this. Thank you very much.