Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last thursday I met Mata Gnaneshwari, President of Shanti aashram, Mission of Peace in Andhra Pradesh. She is diminutive 80 years old. She exuded peace. There was a time when I used to walk, ride, jet to meet Spiritual humans because I loved to be in their aura. Now it is not so easy for many reasons. So I enjoyed meeting this lovely lady.
That same night I had a traumatic experience but it got resolved quick enough...better and quicker than expected.
I remembered a time when I had gone to a Divine Life Spiritual Camp.
I met a saint who had seen me do an act of kindness which he claimed he was sure had no ulterior motive.
So he blessed me. He said "I can't stop what you have to go through because of your previous karmas, but I bless you that they will pass over you like a breeze.
I remembered that blessing and am almost convinced that that bessing tides me over difficult moments!

No comments: