Monday, January 02, 2012

















Dev Anand was one of the celebrities who left for his last abode last year. Remembering a happy moment in my life when I met him. I used to find his acting 'awkward' and funny...but I guess that is what made him 'unique'

Another happy moment in my life was meeting Sri Sri Ravi Shankar...I love to be in the aura of luminaries...

I have had the good luck of meeting Sadhguru jaggi Vasudev earlier in a program in Times foundation (Me in a blue saree on the mike)
But Dec 2011 was real special. I got to attend Sadhguru's Inner engineering programme.

I loved the combination. The volunteers were extremely courteous and kept us as comfortable as possible without taking away, the spiritual content. There was discipline and we were not allowed to dose. I am particularly grateful to have learned the Shambhavi Mahamudra. Thankyou Sadhguruji!

No comments: