Wednesday, March 07, 2012













In the first photograph, with Sheila and Naval Advani. We used to party in Singapore over 40 years ago...We still connect and is'nt that a blessing?






Some of the other photographs taken at the 60th Anniversary of Unati Mandal.
It includes my friends.
What and Who are friends?
Read on!






One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
~ Euripides


"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
~ Apocrypha




"What is a friend? I will tell you...it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."
~ Frank Crane

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
~ Albert Carnus

"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life."
~ Lee Iacocca

"A friend is someone who reaches out for your hand...and touches your heart."

No comments: