Monday, December 25, 2006



Last night (Christmas eve) went to Opryland (Nashville)...have been there and it was just heavenly!
Talking about Heaven, watched a tv show of Barbara Walters (2 hrs duration)of what various faiths think of heaven...Some people will kill to get there and some people will give their life (live for others in a positive manner)to get there...Some said that Heaven is here and now (depending upon your attitudes) Some did not believe in an after life...
I know that even if there is no heaven I cannot deliberately hurt another human being as I cannot then sleep in peace...So greater joy is derived by loving...and living for the moment...and I believe in heaven and miracles and myself and blessings and love...
Merry Christmas
Visit Opryland with us,
Click:
http://www.pbase.com/deadelvis/opryland
Click slide show...it is really beautiful!

1 comment:

TNL said...

I did watch a part of this presentation...Heaven and Hell is all right here...and what we make of it...I think.
All the best to you this holiday season.

Cheers,Trupti