Tuesday, December 02, 2008




I went for a walk at Priyadashini park and I saw, what you see alongside...Jupiter and Venus were so very bright that it looked like lights...and ofcourse it looks like a smiling face...I also thought to myself: Are the heavens smiling? Are they happy about the public outrage?

Divyaa Kummar says:
By the very virtue of the feel - good arising in each as we saw it...by the very virtue of each one thus emanating this passivity forward....it was grace from Self to self indeed!

And the moon is about moving forth from the past emotions
Jupiter about expanded awareness leading to expansion within and around
Venus is about coming together and love
and the first of the last month ...a new beginning
totaling to 1.12.2008=5 a period of change towards enhanced beingness

What better symbols could we have created for the shift of human consciousness at this point in time!

And nature responds
planets take their places in perfect ways
the energies of 'their' configuration enables us further


I, Shakun am thinking of taking some friends and going to Colaba and have a meal to give hounsla and business to the restaurants and vegetable/fruit vendors...Fear? you are not safe anywhere...so do your bit! whichever way you can! That I think is the need of the hour!...I will try and have lunch at Leopold and I really hope I do not get a table...because that will make me note that business is again getting back to normal! but I repeat go about your daily routine of fun also but do not forget what has happened...Let not those in power continue to take us for a ride!

Rajat writes:
That is constructive anger if there is such a thing

The people seem to be demanding explantions from their leaders in India, rather than blindly turning their fury towards Pakistan

That shows a bit of thought, rather than reacting in blind instinct

Lets hope it stays that way. Regardless of whether or not the Pakistani government was somehow involved, its obvious that the Indian intelligence services were not doing their job of protecting against just such an attack, and much of the blame has to be laid at the doors of those in power in Mumbai and New Delhi.

What do you think Shacune?

Rajat!

Dear Rajat,
I am glad also that the fury is not turned towards members of other religions...it shows a mature attitude. Physician heal thyself first! and I am glad that the authorities are going after the pakistani govt...so far the anger seems to be moving in the right direction...yet one MUST remember that we must not give in to hate, otherwise we shall be making same mistakes...we must give in to right action...Krishna is my Ishta and the Geeta is my guide!

No comments: