Saturday, April 18, 2009



Maya Daswani is my friend. She sometimes claims that she is often inspired by me and my activities! Well it is my turn now to be impressed and happy for my dear friend.
Follows that note that Maya sent to me along with the photograph:

Honoured to meet prominent personalities while in Hong Kong is (L to R) Mumbai Correspondent Maya Daswani seated with Mrs. Ralte, charming wife of the Consul-General of Hong Kong; Ms Cherie Blair, wife of the former British PM and Mrs Meera Gandhi, recognised Humanitarian, Businesswoman and Diplomat.


Hi Shakun,

This is such a pleasant surprise to be appreciated in your blog. . .It truly has been a blessing to have met U .. and subconsciously and consciously to be guided by your confidence. I always valued the fact that you shared your home time and knowledge and furthermore empowered me and many more with the Women's Movement for Peace and Prosperity...


Sincerely,

Maya Daswani

No comments: