Tuesday, April 28, 2009



Alongside the Honourable Sheriff Ms Indu Shahani and myself

Invited Ms Indu Shahani to speak at the 'Celebrating Life' group on the 1st of April 2009 at the Malabar Hill Club.
Everyone knows that Indu has been an exceptional Sheriff and as such her term has been extended by a year! You can know a lot about her and her achievements if you google her name...so I am going to tell you what you probably do not know.
I have known Indu since she was a young girl and we grew Spiritually together until I got married...We moved on with our lives, but we kept in touch with each others lives...I am proud of her but not surprised at her success. She has always been efficient, persevering and pleasant!Lately when I called her for her participation for a good cause, she responded immediately and that added an extra feather in her cap: 'Lack of ego and a passion to do good!
May God and Ma bless you always!
To read about Ma Brij Mohini, Indu's and my Spiritual Guide,
Click:
http://www.dalsabzi.com/books/in_touch_with_masters/a_letter_of_blessings_from_maa.htm

No comments: