Friday, March 25, 2011




Happy Birthday to His Holiness Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (T.U.S.)
We have members of the Bohra community living in our building. They generally 'keep to themselves' and are peaceful neighbours and occassionally flash a smile as we meet in the lift.
A few years ago there was a lot of commotion and festivilty fervour in our foyer. I asked what we were celebrating. They mentioned that the Syedna was visiting a resident of/in our building.
There were many awaiting to welcome His Holiness.
I have always travelled miles to be in the aura of Spiritual personalities...so I asked myself: "Why lose this opportunity"?
I covered my head and stood with the ladies, but obviously I stood out and the Syedna invited me into the car and acknowledged my feeling.
Everyone present and those who saw the interaction said I was very lucky and I felt so.
Today as I see the whole newspaper filled with articles of His Holiness and multitudes wishing him well, I feel more blessed.

No comments: