Saturday, May 14, 2011




In the above photograph, Michael Sowder, Manju Uttam and myself.
Interesting how I met Michael. He read 'Pilgrims of the Stars' by Ma Indira Devi (My Guru) and Dadaji (Dilip Kumar Roy)
Michael felt a strong connection with Ma. He googled the book and was led to my website www.dalsabzi.com and my book: 'Remembering Ma through the pages of my diary.'
We wrote to me...I replied. He had a desire to come to India to visit Ma's Mandir in Pune. So he is in Mumbai and today we met for lunch. Manju besides being a dear relative of mine is a co-disciple. So she happily joined us and we had an enjoyable meeting over lunch. Obviously such encounters are from our last janam.
Michael is a professor and gifted me a book of poems penned by him entitled 'The Empty boat'
Obviously he is an old sensitive traveler on the path, and I am happy to have met him!

No comments: