Saturday, February 18, 2012












Can you believe that these 'grandmothers' were once giggling schoolgirls in a class in Queen Mary High School Bombay?
Well believe it. We have grown into beautiful giggling grandmothers.
Roshan Lala took the initiative, and we met at Meera Mehta's house.
You do the guessing game and figure out who they are.
Actually when I met them the first time. I took me a while...But when I looked into their eyes...I recognized them! The heart was the same, though a little more mature...There must have been see-saw years...But they all were my dear classmates who passed out in the year of 1963! And you know the strange thing? Even though they were 'strangers' we could bare our hearts with one another...Must be the confidence because we had spent so many years together? and the years apart made little difference?
ok giving you some hints: Sheila Agaskar, Roshan Lala, Nazira, Kamal, Mani, Delna, Malika, Geeta Baria, Mulchandani, Dolly...

No comments: