Sunday, March 01, 2009



A stage of life is an 'ERA' When one gets married or moves into another city for whatever reason, it is 'the end of an era' it is not necessarily a bad thing but it is a change...One learns in the 'Era' Good and bad experiences happen, but since they all teach you, they are good...

Friends also come and go...yet the memories live on and one would not want to change anything...Life is good! and all changes are to be celebrated, I believe!

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
Elizabeth Foley







FRIENDSHIP
You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
I wove my webs for you because I liked you.
After all, what's a life, anyway?
We're born, we live a little while, we die.
A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies.
By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle.
Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that.


Charlotte, "Charlotte's Web"

No comments: