Sunday, March 29, 2009



Karma connections have a strange way of unfolding...I met Mala Sridhar (in while kameez) when I was more active in introducing 'good people' good speakers, good workshops to participate in Nalanda under Times Foundation activities.Since then she has continued to spread her good work...But there is a difference. Out of gratitude, respect and love...She has not forgotten me. She continues to invite me to whatever Spiritual activities she thinks I will savour. This time she invited me to a Video presentation of 'Patanjali Sutras' by her young knowledgeable Guru Swami Nithyananda...


I was touched by what Swami Nithyananda taught. He said the Patanjali Sutras start with the words: Here Now the Patanjali Sutras...HERE NOW is all that exists...If one lives in the HERE NOW you have learned all that you need to learn...
Also: Accept the circumstances that manifest, which in other words means that one must surrender to 'Life' (after having done ones best to change situations to suit us, which again may not be the best...)
However one must not only 'surrender' to Life on the outside...but be truthful, aware and surrender to whatever is transpiring inside your mind...
Do read what I have written on 'SURRENDER" Click:

http://www.dalsabzi.com/Mantras/surrender.htm

No comments: