Friday, April 23, 2010




As we age we have to take care of our memory...or do we? I think we need to be selective...forget what is not important...in any case Maya Daswani gave us several tips on how to improve our memory. Read on:
1) Exercise! use it or lose it!
2) Remember...that you have to remember!
3) After 5 mnts we lose most of what we heard...so Repeat in your head what you heard!
4) After consulting your doc, take Vitamin E, B12
5) Use turmeric (haldi) in your food, Drink red vine, grape juice, cinnamon in water early morning, eat fish,ceral, oats...
6)Have a good sleep...manage your stress levels by meditating, doing yoga, exercising, walking...
To remember:
1) Write it down
2)Make a group of things that need to be done...Make a story of it in your mind.
What I liked best was how to remember a number.
Let us assume that your mobile No is 98 200 65 905
Ok most mobiles start with the No 98
I am more than 100% I am 200%
I shall retire and do things for myself when I am 65
Maybe I will die when I am 90 or maybe live for 5 years more...

Interesting no?

No comments: