Wednesday, April 07, 2010




At a party at home a lady guest is not feeling well...I realize she cant go alone so I drop her at a common relative's home so she can stay there or she can go home in our car but with the relative's help.(I cannot spare my help as I have a party at home)
As we come out from the building, the guest who feels ill, myself...the driver hits a car as he is on the wrong side of road. The gundas hit him abuse him and want money...I put up my defense peevishly, and wonder of wonders in one second the gundas let us go! Was it an angel or the police they saw...it was
so unreal that I like to believe that even if it was the police, he was sent by an angel!

1 comment:

Ramit Grover said...

I think you were plain lucky. Don't forget to thank your stars. Amazing though, the things we put up with in today's educated society. We put men on the moon, but no one could do away with road rage.