Friday, November 19, 2010

Chapter 3 Lesson 6
In the last lesson, we learned: Even the Lord who is not compelled to do anything nor does he need to attain anything…Acts!
Now, Krishna is going to say something very curious.
Krishna says: The fool, whose mind is deluded by egoism thinks: “I am the doer” All actions are being performed by Nature (Prakrti, Primordial matter)
My note:
So though you may act, you are not the doer!
Look back upon your life. How much did you do? And how much happened in your life?
Listen to a story: The Lord told a man to push the entrance to a cave…The man pushed and pushed but was unable to open the entrance to the cave. Dejected he admitted his defeat to the Lord. The Lord said: “I told you to push the entrance to the cave, the opening of the cave, I shall do! And as far as your defeat goes, have a look at the muscles you have built!


To read what I have written so far, click:
http://www.dalsabzi.com/wisdom_script/bhagvad_gita.htm

No comments: