Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For years my ma thought I was born on 4th Jan. At the age of 50 I decided I needed to know my real birthdate so consulted an astrologer.  My horoscope said 26 dec but astrologer said  I could not have been born on the 26th. It seems I was born on 27th early morn when the sun was not out yet. Decided to celebrate my birthday on the 26th as the horoscope said. Hv noticed that 27th is always a hard day to get thru so perforce devote it to prayer. Thanx for all ur blessings. 26 th was good. 27th was difficult. Husband was not really well and kids out of town, so I had to spend my day gvg medicines, praying and learning to 'surrender ' wonder what the lesson is? Why I cannot have a peaceful day on the 27th?
Was reading that looking back at our life experiences, we will find that our lives are easier, more livable because of the difficulties and trials we overcame and the spiritual strength that we gained!

No comments: