Sunday, January 16, 2011



Sri Morari Bapu is in Mumbai. I used to go to his kathas and enjoy every moment of it. I was able to sit for 3 hours at a stretch. I wrote 'In touch with Masters' 'Symbolisms in the Ramayana' translated 'Nisaadhanta' got written Aashirwaad' (all up on my website: www.dalsabzi.com )
I feel completely blessed and fulfilled.
Yesterday attended a Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Guru Gangeshwarananda Veda-Ratna Puraskaar where I was able to meet Bapu. I feel it was a gift from above!
Thankyou!

Shall let you in to a Vision. Well not sure if it was a vision, but in any case it was different from a dream or imagination.

I 'saw' that 'Masters' were getting ready for a journey...I believe it was to incarnate. I see myself as about 8 years old, yearning to take the trip with them.
But I feel I am not ready yet. The Masters say "Come along" We shall help you along the way! I believe the Masters are those I have written about in "In touch with Masters"
I asked my Guru Ma Indira Devi, if the vision was right. She replied with a mischievous smile: "Whether true or not, most people think that they have come to 'help' At least you believe that you have come to be helped...and that is good :)"

No comments: