Sunday, July 03, 2011





In the photo Malika Hemant Oberoi, Kiran and an under priviledged student



It has been lovely the last couple of weeks. My daughter Madhavi came down with her younger son Kiran followed later by her husband and elder son Aditya.
I love it, that the schools in America and I believe in India as well, are encouraging children to do social service. So my grandson Kiran helped in serving mid-day meals, helped with an origami class at two under privileged schools. He is also helping an ngo create a blog/website.
I spoke for a few minutes and told the children that even though my grandson lives in America, I do not want him to forget the country that he was born in. So when they are succesful which they will surely be, they must also return and serve India.
I ended by singing: 'Hum hongey kaamiyaab, ek din...ho ho man mein hai vishwaas, poora hai vishwaas hum hongey kaamiyaab ek din...

No comments: