Saturday, August 27, 2011








Yesterday 26th of August I went to Priya Darshini Park to support Anna Hazare.
In the years past people have chanted India is Indira, You are my Sonia...but today...oops yesterday at the garden we sang:

Anna ek Aandhee hai
Anna doosra Gandhi hai


Ek do teen chaar
Band karo yeh atyaachaar

Some more points to think of:
The Constitution starts with the words:
We, the people...

And today the 27th of August 2011 at 5.20 pm we proved to be a real democracy... the will of the people ruled...Where there is a will, there is a bill...This is the power of the UN-ELECTED!Most of them, members of the middle class!

I am proud to be an Indian today:
The Indian protests were peaceful and purposeful.

So chant with me:
Ek do teen chaar
Anna is a Superstar!

Oh yes! Another thing that we must remember is that you are Anna, I am Anna...which means that we must continue to be united, peaceful and a true democracy while Anna lives and beyond! (The Nehru cap says: 'I am Anna'





No comments: