Wednesday, April 12, 2006



I believe in prayer any time and everytime...after the death of a loved one, I think that it is good to mourn and grieve and pray, before one moves on and states that 'Life goes on'

Prayer is beyond religions. It is the language of the heart...

Is there a correct way to pray? People often ask me 'Doesn't God know what I need? So then, where is the need for prayer?

Sometimes, please note, I said 'sometimes' that is the voice of the ego, because we depend too much on ourselves and exhaust ourselves in the process.

Prayer will make us grow wings and fly because our heavily laden ego falls away.

I have heard 'knock and you shall receive'

I tell the Lord if it requires only a knock for you to answer my prayers then hear me knocking. However you are my Chief Accountant . You know my past and present karmas. You know what, and how much I need to learn from these experiences. So if it be best for me, grant me what I desire.

I have heard that ones prayers are always answered. Sometimes God says: 'Yes' Sometimes 'No' Sometimes 'Wait!'. So I cling on to the fact that no matter what the outcome, God is with me, Why shouldn't He be? He is Love and I cannot believe that He would want me to suffer. He does His best according to my karmas, and I am convinced that karmas are there to teach not to punish.

Prayer is transformation. Transformation does not follow the prayer, it happens in the prayer itself.

If one is not totally absorbed in prayer, then it remains a superficial act. Tremendous energy is hidden in the small atoms of prayer.

If our prayers are answered, let us remember that it was mostly due to the Lord's grace. Because His Grace is perpetually raining. Let us learn to keep our pitcher upright to receive It.

Click or copy paste to browser:

http://dalsabzi.com/Mantras/mantras_for_difficult_times.htm

http://dalsabzi.com/Mantras/mantras_intro.htm


No comments: