Saturday, April 22, 2006


"Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing." - Oscar Wilde

Whatever happens in my life, I believe that ‘God’ is speaking with me…ghat ghat mein panchhee bolta…I like to believe that every situation teaches and one learns from all…
It was a tumultuous period in my life, when my life could be affected, through no fault of mine…
I was at the airport and suddenly I found myself limping…why? There was no pain ???
I looked down and realized that my heel had broken…I stood behind a pillar, while I examined the shoe…
A decent looking man came from nowhere, gave me a brand new tube of glue and said: “Ma’am you need this” and disappeared…did not wait for a ‘thankyou’ or ‘you may keep it’ …
I found it odd…everyman likes ‘the feel good’ factor that one gets from a doing a good deed and feels a ‘high’ from a word of ‘gratitude’
Could not find the man! Stuck the heel and moved on without limping.
Asked myself for meaning: It was the Lord telling me: “If I can look after you for such a small reason and make you walk straight with your head held high…you think I will let you be ‘touched’ by the vicissitudes of life?I was going through a very hard period where My Being was ‘hurt’ but No, I sailed through it without a scratch and my boat was anchored ashore…

No comments: