Sunday, April 09, 2006




My Sister
I have only one sibling. An elder sister, who I lost 2 days ago!
Did I really lose her?
I have a lifetime of great memories, which will always remain with me!
And I feel a warm glow everytime I think of them!
She was a wonderful human being and had done nothing (in this life) to deserve the amount of physical afflictions that life bestowed on her.
I like to believe that she is free of that cage, we call the body...and is happy and around me, telling me...See, I am free and healthy and beautiful...
The last time I told her daughter to give her a hug from me and to tell her that I love her, she smiled and said to her: " Tell her I love her too and that I will come to India".
I listened to the little voice inside my heart, and It did not let me down!
I managed to go and visit her all the way in Spain when she was at her best, and was able to recognize me and give me all the love that we have shared!


11th of April (4 days later)
Thankyou for all the letters I have received praying for my sister's wellbeing in the 'Other world'.
I am also feeling better...I suppose the heavy feeling that one experiences after one loses a loved one is that a part of us also dies along with a loved one...in my case I ceased to be a sister now, and a daughter when my parents passed on...but then that is life...
But you must read what I was reading...
Click:
WALKING IN THE GARDEN OF SOULS
George Anderson
There is a Garden of Souls…It is a place where we once lived and it is also where we will return…The Garden waits for all of us who have the courage to travel the bumpy and crooked roads of the earth until they eventually broaden, smooth out, and lead us there. ..

Read more, click:
http://dalsabzi.com/enlight_info/walking_in_the_garden_of_souls.htm

Udayraj Anant Gadnis states:
Once you understand a situation fully and know what needs to be done. You are free from what you have understood. The rest unfolds by itself, to a large extent, unconsciously. If your response is directed towards the universe, the universe will respond right back. The heart of matter is always at peace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the soul of your sister rest peacefully in the other world . God does need some good persons there too . But it is aloss for us , as we too needed such a great soul .

In this hour of intense grief , I am with you .

Bibek Kumar Anand
Convener "SAMPADA"

Anonymous said...

May the soul of your sister rest peacefully in the other world . God does need some good persons there too . But it is aloss for us , as we too needed such a great soul .

In this hour of intense grief , I am with you .

Bibek Kumar Anand
Convener "SAMPADA"

Anonymous said...

May the soul of your sister rest peacefully in the other world . God does need some good persons there too . But it is a loss for us , as we too needed such a great soul .

In this hour of intense grief , I am with you .

Bibek Anand

Anonymous said...

My dear Vimlu,
How does one forget Kamlu? We loved her and will always continue to do so. Cannot forget her laughter and bubbliness.She loved life. She loved us. We will miss her but she will always remain in our minds.Although we anticipated her departure, we are sad to see her go. I know how it is for you to loose a sister. I join you in your prayers that her soul rest in eternal peace. And that God gives you strength to bear this irrepairable loss. God has discarded her wornout body and she will soon return as a beautiful baby. And in this moments of intense sorrow we shall rejoice that the Gods must have reserved a special place in the heavens for her.
Love
Hargobind

Anonymous said...

Anonymous

Shakun Ji,

May soul of your sister rest in peace and give you and your family the strength to deal with this big loss.

USA

Anonymous said...

Dear Shakun,

I never met your sister, but if she was like you, then the world has lost a very loving soul.

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

Take care,

Akhil Shahani

Anonymous said...

Dear Shakun -
Sending you love and light during this time of loss for you.
Your sister seemed like a lovely lady, and I'm sure has found her peace now.

Best,
Daljit