Wednesday, March 19, 2008




Alongside, close friends, and blood relatives...Shanti and Ramesh Ramchandani...We go a long way...had kids around the same time...were there for each other during ups and downs of life...was delighted to have them visit us and we look happy don't you think?



People who need people are the luckiest people in the world! I must say that I believe in people and specially in people who have found what they believe in and pursue their dream. Below Mr Dial Gidwani and his charming wife Lakshmi. They were visiting Bombay and we shared a meal.


Dial is the Founding President American Institute of Sindhulogy.
www.sindhulogy.org

While I am on the subject of Sindhis, I shall honour my web blog by mentioning names like Acharya Kirpalani, Mr Hiranand Karamchand and Ms Kamla Hiranand.


No comments: